TALENT: Teresa Lim
AUDIO PRODUCTION: The Voice Plant
Teresa Lim is the complete professional. Experienced, versatile… bi-lingual. It’s no wonder she’s a favoured talent with ad agencies and brands from all over Asia-Pacific.
Recently, Publicis Brisbane got Teresa into the recording booth at The Voice Plant to put down the read for their Seatbelt Safety campaign for the Queensland Government. Teresa approached the task the only way she knows how: properly.
Her drive for perfection keeps the phone ringing. Teresa’s been cast for a multiple of roles this year, including:
- A series of TVCs for McArthur River Mine recorded at Cutting Edge
- A spot for Dairy Australia recorded at Final Sound
- A collection of “How To” sport videos for Netball Australia
- An explainer video for Frasers Property created in the new 3p Studios on Black Street
- The voiceover for Sunbeam’s Origins Coffee commercial (below)
To top it off, Teresa is proud to be asked to be a SOVAS judge (Society of Voice Arts and Sciences) this year and has been invited to present in LA at the Voice Arts Awards in December!
You can listen to Teresa’s Demos here.